4.20.2023

Thankful Thursday

I'm so, SO thankful and proud that Kael got the Spirit of the Jaguar award! We got a letter in the mail last week and I honestly cried a little when I opened it.  Really happy to see him be recognized for the awesome person that he is!


I'm thankful Kylee got accepted to do PEOPEL PE! It's the program at our school for students to be in PE with special needs peers.  Kylee is really excited. 



 I'm thankful that we finally found a pharmacy that could fill a prescription we needed.  


I'm thankful Kael had a great track meet on his birthday last week! He had his best throw of the season and also made it to the finals- 7th overall! He just looked so happy and confident all night- such a leader out there.









I'm thankful he had a great birthday and he's thankful for his new guitar!




I'm thankful for the world's fastest trip to the DOT last week for Kael's full adult, no restrictions license.  Seriously we were there less than 10 minutes. 


I'm thankful for a birthday pedicure with my mother-in-law!


I'm thankful Kylee had a great meet on Monday! Love to see her happy and running strong! She had the best time of all the girls who ran the 4x800 that night!


I'm thankful for brunch out with Kent on my birthday.  I had the cutest coffee and the food amazing. 


I'm so thankful for a beautiful delivery on my birthday! Seriously the biggest flower arrangement I have ever received! 

And a super sweet card too.


I'm thankful for Kent showing up after work with balloons and a cheesecake for me!



I'm thankful Kael had such a great meet on Tuesday and thankful for all the fam who came to watch him! He threw four PRs in a row!!! So proud of him and so happy for him. 






I'm thankful for a super fun surprise party!!! I felt so special and really appreciate all the people who took the effort and time to make this happen for me! 



Mis hermanas. They know me so well- a Mexican fiesta was perfect!


The original 5. 


Photographer Berkley!



Such fun decor and loved the photo board my parents put together too! 


I am one lucky girl. 


I'm thankful for Kent. After the party (he and Kase had been at baseball) we were all home together and I opened gifts- exactly things that I wanted- and we got up to have cheesecake and he passed out papers to the kids before they lit the candle to sing to me.  They took turns reading from a list Kent had made of "40 words that describe Laura".  It was so thoughtful and so awesome for him to involve the kids and just a really special moment I will always remember.  He's a good one. 


Kase is thankful that he got drawn to be a helper at a Field Day station!


Happy Thursday!!!

No comments: