2.06.2022

Weekend Wrap-Up

We had a great weekend and I have almost no photos to show for it- hate when that happens! Maybe that means I was just enjoying the moments too much to remember to take pictures?


Anyhow, Friday night Kent, Kael, Keith, Kevin and Kyle went to dinner at B and B then to the new Jackass movie.  Totally up their alley as far as humor goes and Kael was happy to be included with the bros. Kylee had plans to hang out with a friend so I offered to take Kase anywhere he wanted for dinner and in a surprise move (not) he picked Pizza Ranch.  Kylee and her friend ended up joining us and we had a fun night.  


The next day Kylee had a volleyball tournament and Kase had a basketball tournament and Kael worked.  Kylee's team did well but lost in the semi-finals and her knees were really bothering her.  Thankfully my dad dropped off his icing machine afterwards and it really helped.  Kase's team didn't have much competition and they came away with the gold medal!  



Sunday morning we had a baby shower for my sister-in-law Julia here at our house.  I SO appreciated everyone's help in getting ready for this! My mom picked up my bakery and food order, Kael helped load gifts, Kent helped clean and do all the last minute things and Kylee helped set up all the food.  I'm lucky to have such great help and we had the nicest time celebrating Julia! 


That afternoon Kent and Kase had baseball camp and practice and Kylee hung out with Garrett. Later Kylee had volleyball practice and the rest of us had a lazy night here.  


Have a great week! 



No comments: