2.10.2022

Thankful Thursday

 I'm thankful for a fun birthday lunch for my dad! And thankful he got his lemon cake!


I'm thankful for moments with Kael.  He and I ended up home alone together the other night and he asked if I wanted to play darts in the garage with him.  Love spending time with that buddy.


I'm thankful for Kase's funny comments.  You just never know what that kid is thinking.  The other day he said to me, "Mom, I love to laugh so much.  Laughing is great." He also heard the song "Payphone" the other day and asked me what a payphone was.  So I had a fun time trying to explain that and also feeling a million years old.


I'm thankful for a friend who gifted us some tickets she couldn't use for a concert this weekend.  


I'm thankful for lots of fun plans this week.  We had a great time catching up with friends we hadn't seen in waaaayy too long last night.


Have a great weekend! 

No comments: