12.30.2021

Thankful Thursday

I'm so thankful Kael is doing well after his wisdom teeth surgery Monday.  He's such a trooper and a good patient who doesn't complain at all.  I know he will sure be ready to eat some real food in a couple days though!


I'm thankful for Kase's friend and his family who took Kase for the whole day while Kael had his surgery. They had a blast together and Kase came home happy and tired!



I'm thankful for a cousin day on Tuesday! We had a fun-filled day of swimming, bowling and a sleepover! These kids are so much fun and I just love them all.  They got along so well and had a blast together. Loved seeing fun moments between them like Kael showing Tyson how to play his new guitar  And bonus- the adults got to hang out too while the kids all played and watched a movie. 









Happy Thursday! 


No comments: