9.30.2021

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful Kael is doing well after a dental surgery earlier this week.  He is swollen but not in a lot of pain.  And he just never complains.  He's the best patient.


I'm thankful for our health.  There seems to be so much going on right now in the world and so many people hurting or sick and I'm thankful that we are all doing ok.


I'm thankful for a great cross country meet for Kylee on Monday! She has had to miss so many meets- some overlapped with volleyball, one was canceled because of weather and one she had strep throat, so this was her first meet.  It was super hot which she hates and they almost had to cancel it because they didn't have a bus driver until the last minute.  But, she finally got to race! 11th out of 183 girls AND she was the first Jaguar finished! Yay Kylee! 






I'm thankful that the weekend is near.  It's been a long one you guys. 



No comments: