8.19.2021

Thankful Thursday

 I'm thankful for our annual visit to the Iowa State Fair!! Kylee's friend Emma came along with us and we had a blast.

Got food right away- bacon wrapped rib on a stick, watermelon, tenderloin, lemonade, bacon wrapped wings, ice cream, funnel cakes!







Kylee did not like the smell- reminded me of her Aunt Tammy!!





Rode the big slide!




We saw the big pig, big cow, butter cow. and giant pumpkin. We ran through the garden tunnel (Kase, Kylee and Emma did at least) and we got tattoos and did pull-ups at the Varied Industries building.









I'm thankful for this hilarious picture of Kase.


The kids loved the Sky Ride!





Then, Kent, Kylee and Emma went to the Cole Swindale concert.  I took the boys through the midway and we had a blast!


They played the baseball and football carnival games.





And rode a few rides.  It was such a joy to spend time with just my boys. 



Meanwhile, the girls and Kent had a blast at the concert!


I'm thankful for one last birthday celebration for Kylee and so thankful my sisters and heir families and my parents my time to celebrate with us!

I'm thankful for how my parents make each birthday special for the kids!





The girl cousins- sounds like they helped decorate during the day- so sweet!




Kylee was so thankful for her beautiful money cake with Jolly Ranchers and mints!


How cool!



I'm thankful for my people.



I'm thankful Kylee has been so excited to drive and that the cousins wanted to take a spin with her! She did great!


I'm thankful these boys of summer aren't ready to give up on summer just yet.  


No comments: