4.22.2021

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful for an unexpected family night at home on Monday! Because of the snow, all the kids' sports got cancelled and we had a fun homemade pizza night here.


I'm thankful to be able to help out.  It really does fill my bucket.  I picked a friend's kid up from preschool for her the other day while she was at an appointment, I got a few groceries for my parents the other day...it just feels good to have the time and resources to be helpful.


I'm thankful for the carpet and window cleaning that Kent scheduled as a birthday surprise for me.  I know it sounds like such a lame gift to ask for but I was so, SO happy to kick start spring cleaning this week and I love how clean carpets feel and clean windows look! I appreciate him taking the time to set it all up. 


I'm thankful our passport renewals are all sent in.  That is not a job I enjoy and am thankful to only do it once every 5-10 years.


I'm thankful for a sweet gift basket from a friend who knew it had been a tough couple weeks for us losing a grandparent on each side of the family.  She thoughtfully tucked in an item for each of the five of us that was just perfect. 


I'm thankful that Kael got to throw discus at the track meet on Tuesday! This is not an event I know much about but it was really fun watching him and he did great!




Happy Thursday, all!

No comments: