9.17.2020

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful Kase found a way to entertain himself while we waited for a dentist appointment the other day.



I'm thankful that Kase was excited to read in his fort the other day! He's supposed to read at least 20 minutes a day but sometimes he doesn't seem thrilled about it.  A super simple "comfy spot" helped encourage him to read a lot longer yesterday!



 I'm thankful for fall busy-ness.  We may not be in school full time but the kids are keeping busy with basketball skills camps, football weightlifting and practices, cross country and plans with friends.  It all feels somewhat normal!

I'm actually thankful (today) for the hybrid schedule.  I don't mind helping Kase through each step of his work because I have the time and I'm genuinely interested in what he's learning about and helping him correct mistakes and explain things he doesn't understand.  This has given me the opportunity to be much more engaged in my third child's learning than I ever would have before.  

Happy Thursday, all! 

No comments: