6.25.2020

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful that Kent has time to hang out with Kael.  They are pretty good buddies and we have been busy this week with activities for Kylee and Kase so Kent took Kael go karting to get some quality time in with him.  They had a great time!


I'm thankful for team moms who have (make) the time to organize things like team uniforms, register for tournaments and all the stuff that goes along with running a baseball team.  That leaves just the coaching  to worry about for Kent which is awesome!

I'm thankful that Kylee had a fun bike ride at Z3 the other day.  They did a huge hill workout which was fairly intimidation but she loved it!

I'm so thankful that Kent can deal with all the household things.  The other day after I got out of the shower I couldn't get the water to turn off.  There were a hundred things going on- kids needed to be taken to practices and such but Kent quick called a plumber and found someone to come fix it quickly.  I'm lucky to have him.

Happy Thursday!

No comments: