6.11.2020

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful for my first post-quarantine haircut, pedicure and massage.

I'm thankful that things continue to open up! Our Briarwood pool is opening Friday and the Adventureland waterpark is opening Saturday! My kids are ready to swim!

I'm thankful for a fun Team BOA golf outing planned for tomorrow night.

I was thankful for a couple rainy days but now am ready for some sunshine!

I'm super thankful the boys both learned how to do back flips on the trampoline last night.  Kent got on to help spot them and they were both so pumped when they very quickly learned how to land it on their own!!!

I'm thankful for friends who are like family.  Kase has a buddy who has spent more hours here lately than he has at his own house! I have fed him so many ices and more goldfish crackers than I could count but I am just.so.happy that Kase has such a good friend who is kind to him and always happy to play.

Happy Thursday, all!


No comments: