6.04.2020

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful for a place for Kylee to swim!


I'm thankful she is having fun with her new triathlon club!


I'm thankful that Kase gets in on the swimming action too.  It's so nice to have a place to cool off!


I'm thankful for these three amigos.  They have been clocking a LOT of time together already this summer.  Their moms are awesome too and the boys basically just run from house to house all day and just eat whenever they are hungry at whoever's house they are at.


I'm thankful Kylee had some fun with a friend Tuesday afternoon! They had a great time in the sprinklers and with water balloons.


I'm thankful for time with cousins and Pokémon cards.  Seriously- these cards have entertained Kase and his friends and cousins for a loooooong time!


I'm thankful for a long walk Tuesday morning.  What a great start to my day.

I'm thankful our water is back on.  Tuesday our water was off due to some construction in the neighborhood and it was SO hot that day!!

I continue to be thankful for this group of Kael's buddies. They all went out tubing the other day and had so much fun.



I'm thankful Kael and I reached the level of "Best Friends" on Pokémon today! I'm honestly not sure what it means but I think basically it got both of us a lot of points.


I'm thankful the kids aren't too old to slip and slide!


I'm thankful that my fun-bullying ways are rubbing off on Kent.  At 7:15 last night we took off for an adventure and ended up putting the kayaks in at Sandpiper and we all had so much fun! Twilight swimming and kayaking was a total win!









Have a great weekend!

No comments: