3.29.2020

Weekend Wrap-Up

We've been filling our time with some fun!

Last week Kase hung out with my dad and mom for awhile then later the whole gang went fishing.  I think they were all ready for a break from me as we have spent a LOT of time together so I stayed home and relaxed.  It was so nice.




We've been keeping busy with art class (play-doh) and I've been teaching some mini Spanish lessons.  Other than that we haven't been hitting the homeschooling too hard.  We've had some fun bike rides to families' new houses!


The big deal of the weekend was Keith and Cindy moving to Ankeny! Kent and Kael were a huge help packing and loading and Kylee was instrumental in unpacking and organizing.  Kase was there mostly for entertainment value and I provided food! Ha.  We make a great team and it was a busy weekend getting them settled and we are SO happy to have them in Ankeny now!! Love their new place!



We've had family movie nights, lots of fun family walks and Saturday night Kylee and I baked Cindy her favorite cookies.  Sunday after we watched church online, we had a family cleaning day.  Everyone had a good attitude about it and I just cant believe how much we got done! We treated the kids to some ice cream and also stopped by my sisters to see their new puppy and stopped by my parents' house too.





We spent the rest of the afternoon playing board games (Perudo and Genius Square were super fun) then playing family knockout, going for a walk and playing a family game of football.  Excited to settle in here in a few minutes for a movie night with popcorn!

No comments: