2.20.2020

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful that Kael has stayed in choir.  I just love going to his concerts. He isn't in to show choir and that's totally fine with us but I'm glad he is enjoying choir.  His Pops Concert was really fun!



I'm so thankful Kael is doing ok.  He had some pain in his teeth/gums and Kent took him to get it checked out and he had a pretty bad infection and cyst.  They had to do a little surgery and Kael was home all day yesterday.  He has to do another root canal next week- poor buddy.  He's such a trooper and never complains.  I'm just glad they took care of it before it got any worse.

I'm thankful spring is around the corner.  It seems like everyone I know has been sick and we are so ready to open up the windows and have some fresh air!! Come on, warm weather!

Happy Thursday, all!

No comments: