2.14.2020

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful that Kase is finally back at school today. He tested positive for Influenza A on Wednesday and has spent the last two days at home.  Poor buddy had a high fever and no appetite.  He finally felt better this morning! I'm thankful that Kylee and Kael have stayed healthy too.  Kent and I didn't feel great but hopefully are on the mend.


I'm thankful that Kase is adamant about getting his teacher flowers every year for Valentine's.  So sweet.


I'm thankful for a fun morning with Kylee crafting these volleyball Valentine treats for her friends.  Mike and Spike, get it?! Also a cute volleyball keychain and a Valentine bag filled with pink gum, energy water mix and candy.


I'm thankful for this fun team and their awesome coach.


I'm thankful they all liked the Valentine cupcakes that Kylee and Olivia made!


I'm thankful the kids' eyes still light up when they come downstairs to find little Valentine treats.


I'm thankful for Valentine gifts for my kids (Kase already opened his before I could take a picture) from my parents even though they have both been sick too! Not sure when or how they had time to make these!


Happy Valentine's, all!

No comments: