11.21.2019

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful for carpool with these crazy kids. Seriously though it is such a big help having neighbors, friends and family to help transport kids to all their events!


I'm thankful for a sweet, older guy in the parking lot at Hy-Vee the other day.  I was pushing a cart through of groceries and he waved me on to walk in front of him, backing up traffic a little bit behind him.  I appreciated the gesture on a busy morning but appreciated it even more that once he parked his car he stopped to talk to me. "I still believe in putting beauty before age so that's why I wanted you to go ahead of me," he said with a wink.  We chatted for a minute about the lovely weather we happened to be having that day and I pulled out of the parking lot with a smile on my face.  People are sweet.

I'm thankful to have a jump on my holiday shopping! Plenty to do yet but I at least have started.

I'm thankful the kids still like decorating their little trees in their bedrooms.




I'm thankful for Kylee's attitude about her broken ankle.  She has been dying to stay active so she went for a swim at the gym a few nights ago.  She's such a go-getter and I love that about her.

Happy Thursday, all!

No comments: