9.26.2019

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful that something I bought at Target last week was still in the bottom of the cart in the parking lot when I went back for it after realizing I had left it there.  Whoops, Laura!

I'm thankful that Kael was excited about a book he read recently.  He knows how much I like to read and was so happy to have a good book recommendation for me.  I read it and loved it!

I'm thankful for Facebook memories.  I nearly died when this one came across from five years ago. Kase looks so little, sweet and innocent.

 
I'm thankful for family game night. So was Kase, as you can clearly see.
 


I'm thankful these two have fun in the back seat while Kael is driving!

 
I'm thankful Kylee is still loving cross country! Also thankful for awesome coaches and teammates.
 


I'm thankful for the beautiful fall sunsets and sunrises.  Kent has been riding his bike with me in the mornings while I run since it's usually still dark when I take off.  By the time we round the corner to home we often catch the most beautiful sunrise over a pond near our house!

 
 
I'm thankful for a weekend away with Kent and thankful for family to watch our kids.  It's going to be a good time!
 

No comments: