8.22.2019

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful for my zoo of a house.  We spent the summer with this place full of kids, inside and out.  I love that kids enjoy being here and I love being the "yes" mom.  Yes, you can have a Gatorade.  Yes you can come inside and play.  Yes, I will load you all up and take you to the pool. This summer, more than any other, my kids all just went outside and played.  And friends gathered.  And there were impromptu fire pit nights.  And it was wonderful.



I'm also thankful that one of the parents watching from the park commented, "That's so cool of Kael to play with the little kids and he's also actually throwing it to them- he doesn't only throw to the big kids who he knows could score a touchdown.  What a great kid." I know Kael's a great kid and it means a lot to me when others notice too.

I'm thankful for this cousin crew and for my parents helping out watching all the kids on Monday!







I'm so thankful for these hilariously awesome photos.  They all look like they are having so much fun together.








I'm thankful Kase didn't hurt himself while flexing this hard.  I hear he did give himself a bit of a headache.  Ha!





I'm so thankful Kael got his ingrown toenails taken care of and so thankful he is recovering well! What a trooper.  He never complains.


I'm thankful for this sweet group of girls and thankful for a fun beach day!




I'm thankful for blindfolded makeovers and late night cookie baking.  This is the good stuff, friends. These really are the days.





I'm thankful that Kylee stumbled upon a bunch of old pictures and cards she had made when sorting through her keepsake tub the other night.  She had wanted to find all her race bibs to hang up and also found a big container of things she had made when she was little.  We had the best time looking through everything and enjoying the memories!


I'm thankful that Back To School is tomorrow.  We've had a great summer and now I'm ready to get everyone back on a schedule! 



No comments: