6.20.2019

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful for cute cousins and family get togethers.



I'm thankful for friends with Adventureland passes for Kylee!


I'm thankful for Kylee's creative side.  We were out for a walk the other night and some neighbors were in their driveway with paint and Kylee came home with this.  Cute!


I'm thankful for basketball camp buddies.


I'm thankful for this awesome Henna tattoo workshop at the library the other day! The black peeled off and left Kylee with some cool arm art!


I'm thankful for silly moments with Kase.  He rode along to Target with Kylee and me yesterday while Kylee needed to shop for a friend's birthday gift.  He entertained me by showing me all.the.Pokemon things and Fortnite Nerf guns, but the most entertaining part was watching him run around in my cardigan.  We'd just had ice cream and it was freezing in Target! I offered him my cardigan thinking he would refuse but he accepted and thought it was the funniest thing.



I'm thankful for my Camper of the Day! Kylee came home with a mini volleyball last night saying she had been chosen as Camper of the Day for her hard work.  So proud of her!


I'm thankful for Kael's independence.  He's had a very busy couple weeks with Driver's Ed, basketball camps, and weightlifting.  He's always willing to ride his bike to and from all of these things without a single complaint.  Really proud of my buddy.

I'm thankful Kase slept in on Tuesday! It was 9:30 before he got out of bed! Wowza- a record for sure!

Happy Thursday!

No comments: