5.22.2019

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful that I'm starting to figure out how to work my new phone and watch.  Kent and my sister Tammy have been so helpful! I'm still working on how to get pictures to the blog without having them sideways so I apologize for that!

I'm thankful for time home with Kase Tuesday morning.  He had a doctor's appointment scheduled for 9:00 so it wasn't worth taking him to school then making him leave so he and I just hung out at home, drawing pictures and enjoying spending time together.  It was a great morning.

I'm thankful for Camp Yagottawanna! Kase has been so excited about going to school the last couple days because there are tents in his room and he gets to spend the day reading and doing "camp" activities.

I’m thankful for some girlfriends who came over for lunch today. I love our village of fifth grade moms- we had the nicest afternoon sitting on the patio watching our kids at recess!

I’m thankful for our proximity to the school. Kylee has been staying late to help her teacher pack up his room since he is changing classes next year. Also the kids always can find a friend who has bikes to the park- it’s just been such a great location for us!

I’m thankful Kase was picked for dodge ball against the staff and police officers yesterday! Day.made!

I’m thankful for Kael’s independence. Yesterday he lifted after school then had basketball open gym. Then he rode his bike and picked himself upfor dinner before meeting us at the ball fields for Kase’s game. I just love 14 year old Kael so much. 


I’m thankful for a long weekend ahead and only a few days left of school!!!


No comments: