11.22.2018

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful that Kent's holiday open house went so well.  It was such a nice event and I was so proud of how well the kids behaved for the whole night.  I was really happy for Kent. 



I'm thankful for my elves who helped me decorate the house for Christmas yesterday morning.


I'm thankful for sweet notes from my kids.  Kael wrote me a thank you e-mail from his literacy class the other day and it was such a nice surprise to have an email from him in the middle of the day.  He had such kind things to say.  Kent and I also had such nice notes from Kylee waiting on our bed last night.  She wrote a really special letter about how thankful she is for us both.

I'm thankful for family, friends, and time spent together. 

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

No comments: