6.28.2018

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful for memories at Tag Park.  It's a park near our old house where Kael learned to play tag so we've always called it Tag Park.  The kids wanted to ride their bike there after dinner the other night and had the best time playing tag together.


I'm thankful for this gorgeous rainbow we saw while we were there! Minutes later we noticed a second rainbow shining through!


I'm thankful to have been back at preschool this week.  We're having preschool camp and it's so fun being back there with the kids and my co-workers! Also thankful for Kylee, who volunteered to help out with the three year olds. She loves it!


I'm thankful for rainy afternoons and Twister in the basement.


I'm so thankful Kent gets to move back into his office. It has been a long month and a half for him trying to work from home and I'm so excited for him to get back in! 

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments: