5.24.2018

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful for my mom who made brownies specially for Kase, just because he asked.

I'm thankful for a sweet moment with Kase- the other night he couldn't fall asleep and kept asking to go downstairs to eat a brownie.  At first I was a definitely "no", then I thought, "well, why not?" (totally out of character for me). So I let him get out of bed and go downstairs at 9:00 at night and eat a brownie and it was so worth it.  He was so happy and he gave me the biggest hug ever.  He went to right back to bed with a huge smile on his face.

I'm thankful for a fun (hot) race last night.  Kylee ran the Mile after Mile race and did great! She typically doesn't love running in the heat but she hung in there and won her age division!



I'm thankful for our new deck furniture! We have spent tons of time using it already!

I'm thankful for a long weekend ahead.  It's going to be a good one!

No comments: