5.03.2018

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful for lunch with a friend a couple weeks ago.  I just don't see her often enough and it was so nice to catch up!

I'm thankful for Hover ball- a game Kael and his friend invented, playing one-on-one basketball on their hoverboards.  Oh my hilarious.

I'm thankful that both of my sweet sisters-in-law texted me after I missed Sunday dinner last weekend when I was sick.

I'm thankful for the kids kickball game.  I love looking out the back window and seeing my crew having fun together!

I'm thankful for sweet "get well soon" cards from my preschoolers when I missed work the other day. 

I'm so thankful Kent passed his test on Monday! I just knew he would.  But it had been a hectic weekend heading into his test and I know he was so anxious to get it over with!

I'm thankful for Kylee's music concert.  She wasn't super excited about going but she did great!


She got selected top lay the Orff instrument!


And she got to hold up "Wisconsin" in the Fifty Nifty United States song.


I'm thankful my kids still enjoy May Day! They had the best time running around the neighborhood delivering treats.  I failed to get any pictures of them doing so, but I did snap a picture of Kael with (his dinner- ha) and the sweet May Day basket my mom brought over.  


Have a great weekend, all!

No comments: