3.29.2018

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful that Kase is excited to share about his school projects.  He had so much fun building with "smarshmallows" and toothpicks at school that he asked me to get some to so he could do it at home.  It was the perfect way to spend a rainy afternoon!



I'm thankful for sweet friends for Kylee.  


They decorated these gorgeous cookies!



I'm thankful the kids all still have so much fun together decorating Easter eggs.


I'm so thankful for a sweet message from a neighbor, making a special effort to tell me how sweet and kind and patient my kids are with her young children.  It totally made my night! 

I'm thankful for a gorgeous day yesterday! And the day before! The kids have been getting so much fresh air.  It's sooo good for the soul.  Kase slept until 8:30 Wednesday morning- I think being outside so much is finally tiring him out!

I'm thankful Kylee's trip to the dentist went ok yesterday.  She had to get a couple teeth pulled and I could tell she was a little anxious about it.  The procedure went quickly and smoothly and she was surprised at how easy it was! Once the numbing stuff wore off though, it was a different story.  She was in some pain for a little while but back to feeling better later that night.

Have a great weekend, all! 

No comments: