1.18.2018

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful for a snow day! Last Thursday was awesome and the snow was so pretty.

I'm thankful that our pool passes are purchased and pictures are taken. I love a good snow day, but I'm also dreaming of summer already!

I'm thankful we have several friends who have Adventureland season passes purchased so they can go with us this year!

I'm thankful Kase passed his yellow words in time to have lunch with the teacher before she goes on maternity leave.

I'm thankful my sister stopped by after her last day at her job at 2:00 on a Friday and thankful I stay home so I was able to hang with her.

I'm thankful Kent had a good day at work and that we could have dinner out with my parents to celebrate.

I'm thankful we have the resources we do.  Kylee dropped and broke her favorite water bottle the other day and I ordered her a new one. I don't always (or even often) replace the kids' things when they break them, but I knew this was important to her.  The smile on her face when she saw the new one was so worth it.

Have a great weekend, all!

No comments: