12.21.2017

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful for the chance to eat lunch with both Kase and Kylee today and go to both of their class parties! I feel so lucky that I work part time and am able to attend all of these events with them.

I'm thankful I *mostly* didn't freak out the other day when I got an e-mail saying that a gift I ordered for Kase will not arrive in time for Christmas.  I think I have something else figured out but I was still pretty bummed.

I'm thankful that the weather has been nice enough to be outside until the sun goes down.  The sunsets have been so pretty lately too!


I'm so thankful the magic of Christmas is still alive for my kids.  They got letters in the mail from Santa the other day.  They opened them so anxiously- hoping to find out they were on the Nice list! And they were!


I'm thankful for the holiday season and am looking forward to spending the next few weeks with my favorite people!

No comments: