12.07.2017

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful that I'm {barely} still strong enough to carry Kase up the stairs! He really likes to get cozy under a blanket on the couch after dinner and often falls asleep there. When Kent was gone the other night at at late meeting, I wasn't sure I was going to be able to make it upstairs with Kase!

I'm so thankful we got Kylee's glitter bottle to work! Her guidance teacher had taught the class how to make these and Kylee was so excited to get home and give it a try.  She loves how it turned out and made one for each of her brothers!


I'm so thankful for the opportunity to be going to Florida today.  Kylee has worked so hard and so enjoys running.  The fact that she qualified for the Junior Olympic Cross Country Nationals is just so exciting! She is looking forward to a weekend away and some quality time with just me and Kent.  I'm thankful for my parents and Kent's parents who are happy to take care of the boys while we are away!

No comments: