11.16.2017

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful Kylee likes to cook with me.  From lasagna to cookies, she's always excited to help me in the kitchen.

I'm thankful that Ankeny still has such a small town feel.  The boys and I ran into my sister and her family at Hy-vee the other day and I loved it.

I'm thankful for friends who take pictures of Kylee along the way at Cross Country meets! Kent and I and my parents strategically placed ourselves around the course this weekend so we could cheer Kylee on, but still, of course we didn't see her the whole time.  I appreciate my friend sending me this picture and several others!




I'm thankful that Kael, who was waiting for Kylee near the end of the race, ran along side her the whole rest of the way to the finish line, cheering her on. He's such an encourager and is so proud of his sister!

I'm also thankful that Kylee qualified for the National Junior Olympic Cross Country Championship! It's in Florida in December and we're still trying to make a decision about if we will go. Either way, I am SO proud of her hard work.

I'm so thankful for the day spent shopping with my mom yesterday.  We have the most fun getting Christmas ideas together!

I'm thankful next week is a holiday week.  I am ready for a break from school for the kids and am so looking forward to clocking lots of family time!

No comments: