10.05.2017

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful that it's finally soup weather!

I'm thankful for lunch out with my mom, my aunt and Kent last week.  I love getting to catch up with everyone!

I'm thankful for the fun night at the Jag/Hawk volleyball game last week.  The kids had a blast cheering the Jags on to a (barely) win!



The match went to five games and Kase was tuckered out by the end of it!


I'm thankful for each and every night that I tuck my kids safely into their beds.  There are so many sad, scary things going on in our world- the shooting in Vegas, the threats in Johnston, the closing of a nearby elementary yesterday morning, and even stuff in our very own neighborhood. 

I'm thankful one of Kael's teachers reached out to me this week.  I know he is looking out for Kael and wants to help him be successful!

Have a great weekend!

No comments: