7.20.2017

Thankful Thursday

I'm so thankful Kylee has been such a trooper about her room.  She's had to have all of her stuff in the basement with really no way to organize it and she has been handling it so well.  But she is definitely ready to have her room back!

I'm thankful for my dear friend who hired Kael to water her plants while she was out of town. Kael was so proud to have some responsibility and was paid very well for a job well done. He was so sweet and after he'd gotten paid he offered to take us all out to Leaning Tower.  When I kindly told him the money was his and he didn't need to spend it on dinner for his family he offered to give me some of the money since I helped him one day when we had to hurry and get it done before he had practice. He has such a good heart.

I'm thankful for a trip to a new to us park.

 

And thankful for ice cream afterwards.  Kael insisted on paying with his hard earned money.  So, so sweet.


I'm thankful for tennis camp.  This is one of my favorite camps the kids do each summer.  The coaches are so good and so enthusiastic even though it always seems to be the hottest week of the summer.  I love playing tennis, so I'm glad the kids are learning some new skills and can play with me!



I'm thankful for family game night.  Even though the kids were super competitive with each other this night. 


Kase's smile with the Watch Ya Mouth game made us laugh.




I'm thankful for early morning Lego sessions.  Kase had some birthday money burning a hole in his pocket so when he found a giant Ninjago set on clearance at Target the other day, he bought it.  We have had the most fun helping him put it together.  


I'm thankful for a fun weekend and week ahead! We're heading to the lake with my family and I can NOT wait!!!

No comments: