6.08.2017

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful Kylee likes to watch cooking shows.  I love Food Network.

I'm thankful made it 27 hours into summer before I heard,  "I'm bored".

I'm so thankful that the kids are excited about using our Adventureland season passes.





I'm thankful my mom went along with us last week to Adventureland! I'm also thankful the kids and I got along just fine by ourselves when we went this week.  The big kids are so responsible. 



I'm thankful for my baking buddies.


I'm thankful for pool days.  Last week we went three times in 24 hours. 


I'm thankful the kids have been excited about the library summer reading program, and also so thankful for my dear friend who works at the library and snapped this picture of Kylee being the very first kid to claim her prize this summer! That means she was the first person to put her star up on the window!


I'm thankful for these sweet baseball buddies.  Also thankful for the popcorn that lasted quite awhile (and helped Kase sit still) so we could watch our neighbor play ball!


I'm thankful for a late evening dinner on a patio with the kids.  They were like, "Mom, can you believe we are eating dinner at 8:00?!" Turns out I'm a lot less structured (and arguably more fun) when Kent's out of town.


I am thankful he's having a great time catching big fish and thankful he sends me lots of pictures!


I'm thankful Kylee had a fun day with my mom baking brownies earlier this week.  


I'm thankful that Kylee was ok when she stubbed her toe pretty badly the other day.  Also thankful for our late night walk and a big brother to help her. When we got home he even carried her upstairs when it was time for bed.


I'm thankful that Kylee talked me into riding the Monster! It was definitely scary but we did it.  She loved it!




I'm thankful we were able to convince Kase to ride the Falling Star.  The rest of us love that one but he wasn't sure he wanted to do it.  We got him to go on with us and he liked it!




I'm thankful we were able to make a quick getaway when a family of geese tried to join our picnic.


I'm thankful when I catch sweet moments.  We were riding the train over the water at Adventureland and Kase grabbed Kylee's hand and said, "Don't worry Kylee, I won't let you fall.  I will hold you forever."





I'm am so thankful for this hilarious photo shoot that Kent got of my dad, my uncles and my grandpa. Apparently there are swings near the cabins they are staying in and Kent had them take these pictures.  My mom and I were dying laughing when they sent them to us!







Summer is off to a seriously good start for us.  How about you? 

No comments: