6.15.2017

Thankful Thursday

I"m thankful when Kase says at bedtime, "Can we sit in the rocking chair and you can tell me about tomorrow?" I love that he will still sit with me in the rocking chair and I love that he wants to know what to expect when he wakes up the next day.

I'm thankful the kids have been introduced to audio books from the library.  They love them!

I'm thankful that Kylee's friend invited her over to play on their water blob this last weekend.  Have you seen those things? They are so fun!

I'm thankful for a trip to Tropical Snow after a hot pool day.



I'm so, SO thankful for the rain.  Our grass desperately needed it and I didn't hate an excuse to slow my fun bullying down.

I'm thankful we haven't been to the pools during any of the poop breaks.  My goodness there have been a lot of pool closures lately and we always seem to either not be at the pool that day, or be at the other pool.  Thank goodness!

What are you thankful for today? 

No comments: