2.16.2017

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful Kael is feeling better (again- poor guy has had a rough spell this winter).  He spent Valentine's Day home from school with a stomach bug.

I'm thankful my mom was able to come hang with him so he didn't have to stay home alone while Kase and I were at our class Valentine parties.

I'm thankful that there is some BEAUTIFUL weather ahead this weekend!

I'm thankful for plans out with friends last night.  So good for the soul.

I'm thankful for how much the kids love their photo books I give them every year for Valentine's Day!



I'm thankful for all the special gifts Kylee works so hard on to give us for Valentine's Day.  She had all sorts of crafts and treats for us!

I'm thankful Kase still gets a Valentine's party with all the treats.  He had so much fun opening all of his goodies after his party!


I'm thankful the kids appreciated the "Heart Attacks" on their doors when they woke up on Valentine's morning.




I'm thankful for silly Valentine traditions like strawberry milk.  It's the only day of the year I buy it for the kids and they love it.




Looking forward to a nice, long weekend since the kids don't have school Monday!

No comments: