2.02.2017

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful I caught this sweet moment on camera.  My cousin and her twin girls and my aunt were at my mom's house the other day and Kase was intrigued with the babies.  He loved reading to them! 


I'm thankful Kase slept until 7:15 yesterday.  I could get used to that over his typical 5:00 wake up time.

I'm thankful everyone seems to be feeling MUCH better around here.

I'm thankful the weather has been nice enough for me to run outside.

I'm thankful for our village.  Every.single.day.  Maybe it's a text from a neighbor about carpool, maybe it's my parents stopping by to watch the kids so Kent and I can go to a conference call about our upcoming vacation...it seems like something comes up daily and I feel so thankful for all my people. 

I'm thankful the weekend is near.  We have a few fun plans but won't be super busy. Short and sweet today.  It's been a busy week and I'm looking forward to the weekend! Do you have big Superbowl plans?


No comments: