7.21.2016

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful for the principal at the elementary school.  Kylee and a friend have been training for the triathlon by running around the school several times.  The other day, the principal noticed them outside and came out with cups of water for them to run by and grab as if they were in a real race! The girls loved it.

I'm thankful for my Cardinals shirt.  Every time I wear it out and about I always get comments from other Cardinals fans.  There are evidently a lot around here.

I'm thankful for a rainy day the other day.  It was nice to have an excuse to sit around and watch a movie with the kids!

I'm thankful for all the fun things we still have ahead this summer- Adventureland, State Fair, a wedding and Kylee's birthday!!

I'm thankful for our pool passes.  With this crazy heat, there isn't much else we can do outside!

I'm thankful that I taught Kael how to do laundry.  Seriously, what a big help.

I'm really thankful Kase is enjoying VBS.  It's definitely the longest he's been dropped off, and away from me.  Three hours a day all week and he's doing great!

I'm thankful the kids are excited and ready for the triathlon this weekend! And super thankful for the new racing outfits they got!

Happy Thursday!

No comments: