6.23.2016

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful for our first tomato grown here at our house.  It's so fun harvesting our own food!

I'm thankful Kase was OK after a wasp flew up his swim trunks the other day out on the boat and he got stung- twice.  Ouch!!

I'm thankful the kids passed their swim tests a few weeks ago.  I forgot to write about it then but the line those first couple days at Cascade Falls was CRAZY- but the kids stuck it out and got their tests done for the season!

I'm thankful for a weekend getaway.  Looking forward to getting out of town for a bit! Also thankful for my sister who's going to keep an eye on my place and water my flowers while I'm gone.

I'm thankful neighbors that feel like family.

I'm thankful that summer has gone so well.  The kids have all been staying on top of their chores, things with their friends are going well and we seem to have a balance between work and play.  So far, so good.

Have a good weekend, all!


No comments: