5.26.2016

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful these birds have finally let us alone a little.  Every time we play in the sandbox or every time I try to water my flowers, I get dive bombed by these birds who are protecting their nearby nest. They've let up a little.





I'm thankful for some neighborhood garage sales! Mom stopped by a few the other day and Kase and Kylee had so much fun going along and picking out some new things for the summer!


I'm thankful Kael's first mowing lesson is done.  He's going to have it mastered by the end of summer, I just know it!


I'm so thankful and overwhelmed with the gifts from my students at the end of the year! People are so generous.

I'm thankful for a mini nap Kase took at 4:00 the other day.  He spent the rest of the evening happy as could be. 

I'm so thankful the kids got their yearbooks the other day! It's one of their favorite days of the year- they sit and look at them for hours when they get home! 

I'm so thankful for the fifth grade track meet. All the fifth graders from the north feeder were there and it was so fun to watch them!  I loved watching Kael but, just as much, I loved hearing the kids cheer each other on.  Every time an Ashland Ridge kid was racing, our crowd went wild! And it was fun to see Kael connect with friends from other schools too. It gave me a little glimpse into what middle school will be for him!  The event was just awesome and you can tell they've been doing it for a long time- it was so well organized! What a great day! 



I'm thankful we did some repairs on my car the other day.  I really like my car and do not want to have to shop for a new one anytime soon.

I'm so thankful my mom came over to help out yesterday.  She just totally lifted my spirits and helped with some mundane tasks around the house.  Not to mention we had a fun lunch out and got TONS done! Feeling so much better about summer being right around the corner! Moms are the best.

I'm thankful Kase made a quick recovery when he was sick the other day.

Have a great, long weekend everyone!

No comments: