3.31.2016

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful for the most beautiful sunrises and sunsets lately. We have a great view from our house.

I'm thankful for March Madness this year.  Kael has been so into it and it's fun to watch with him!

I'm thankful for a free afternoon on a sunny Tuesday.  Kase and I spent the entire day outside, shooting baskets, digging in the dirt under our deck, catching bugs- it was awesome.




I'm thankful that Kent volunteered to run to the store Sunday night when we discovered we were nearly out of chips.  Sunday Night Date food typically involves chips and salsa.

I'm thankful Kylee gets Kase a toy every time her team wins Team of the Week at school, which has been nearly every week lately.  She always picks out something for Kase.  She's an awesome big sister.

I'm so, so thankful for my new phone.  Kent is the best. He surprised me this week and came home during the middle of the day with a new phone for me!

I'm thankful for my ah-may-zing neighbors.  Seriously the best.

Happy Thursday, guys!


No comments: