5.07.2015

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful Kylee enjoyed running the mile in PE. I recall that as being one of my least favorite PE days when I was in school but she loved it!

I'm thankful Kael didn't mind staying home from his field trip when he was sick last week.

I'm thankful that I'm a stay at home mom.  In the last week and a half I have spent hours upon hours doing laundry from my sickies. 

I'm thankful my mom brought over some early morning May Day baskets last week.  It sure boosted everyone's spirits!

I'm thankful for a good friend and her sense of humor- they delivered us a May Day basket, including a basket of toy plastic food.  It's kind of a running joke around here how much Kent hates the million pieces of plastic food we have.  He appreciated her humor.

I'm thankful that my kids didn't mind we  did super easy, quick May Day baskets around here. 


I'm so thankful my dad was able to help out last week in getting Kael to his soccer in Indianola.  It takes a village, no?

I'm thankful that Kase bounced back quickly from being sick.  One night he fell asleep at 5:30 (before dinner) and when he woke up at 4:30 the next morning he ate two pieces of pizza, a cookie bar, a banana, two glasses of milk, some peanut butter and pretzels, a juice box...and more. 

I'm thankful for the safe delivery of a good friends' baby.  Welcome to the neighborhood, Cooper! 

I'm thankful for Kase's first Blast Ball game.  He's been to sooo many of Kael and Kylee's games that it was fun to see him have a chance to play! 



I'm thankful for this girl and how much she just LOVES to give.  It's Teacher Appreciation Week and she was so excited to go buy flowers (roses, specifially- "They're my teacher's favorite").  Also thankful for Starbucks Happy Hour and half price frappuccinos for my girl.


I'm thankful that when I'm gone, I return to the sweetest bouquet of hand picked flowers from Kylee.


No comments: