4.30.2015

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful Kylee's caterpillars actually did turn into butterflies. Success! Santa brought her this Butterfly Garden for Christmas and I was so pleasantly surprised how easy and fun it was! Nine out of the ten caterpillars we received turned into butterflies!





I'm thankful for my parents' neighbor who brought over the nicest bouquet of lilacs.

I'm thankful Kase was such a trooper when he got sick on his birthday.  Poor guy didn't even get to eat his birthday dinner or his birthday cake!

I'm thankful Kase is old enough to know how to hit the bucket when he's sick.

I'm thankful we live close to the school.  The other day Kylee forgot her lunch and Kase and I were able to walk it up to her.

I'm thankful for family and friends who come support our kids playing sports! (Shoutout to the Brothers Patterson and Jordan who braved the chilly temps to watch Kael!)



I'm thankful for this next picture for several reasons.  First, I'm proud of Kael for scoring two goals. Second, the mud he put all over his face is hilarious.  Last, are you dying at Kase trying to steal Kael's snack?! 



I'm thankful Kase is old enough to start playing Blast Ball this year.  Kent is coaching, too. I canNOT wait to watch this weekend!

I'm thankful that the fourth graders receive little evergreen trees from school.  Kael and I planted his the other day!


I'm thankful our couches are for playing.  Kase makes a fort of some kind every.single.day.


Happy Thursday, guys! 

No comments: