1.28.2015

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful that it feels like spring! And I'm not just talking about the weather.  I mean, it feels like spring because my arm is sore from playing football with Kael and pitching baseballs endlessly to Kase.  Being a mom to my two boys means heading outside any day that has a hint of sunshine and playing ball 'til it's dark.  I wouldn't have it any other way.  And don't worry- Kylee isn't left out.  She's usually strapping on her rollerblades and spinning circles and shagging balls around us as we play. 

I'm thankful we finally made it to one of Uncle Kevin's games!


I'm thankful Kael didn't seem to mind when I got his friends' phone numbers for him. Yup. I'm the embarrassing mom.

I'm thankful Kase woke up from a nap to go potty!! He was still dry. This is HUGE! 

I'm thankful we purchased our 2015 pool passes! I'm so ready for summer. 

I'm thankful this warm weather has inspired me to start some spring cleaning!

I'm thankful that this basement project keeps rollin' along.  Hopefully we'll be painting this weekend and can keep doing things each weekend thereafter until it's done!

Happy Thursday, guys!

No comments: