12.18.2014

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful that my Christmas shopping is done.

I'm thankful that Kase's pacifiers are starting to get holes in them.  I refuse to buy new, so it looks like he'll be ditching the pacifiers sooner than later.  #NotLikeHeSleepsWellAnyway

I'm thankful for our after school party today! All the kids soooo look forward to celebrating together. They started asking me back in early October if they could draw names for our gift exchange.  I can't wait for a fun afternoon! I've got my nails painted like candy canes and I've got my colorful jingle bell earrings on.  I'm so ready to party with my favorite kiddos!

I'm thankful for Kent.  I'm thankful for his hard work that affords this family of ours the luxuries we have.  I'm thankful that he comes home every day from work with a smile on his face and jumps right in to help out with the kids. I'm aware that's a luxury many other moms don't have.  I'm thankful that he chooses to spend his free time coaching our kids' sports. That's certainly a luxury not all other kids have.  I'm thankful that as the holiday bills roll in, we're able to pay them.  Another luxury many other families don't have.  In holidays past, I have let myself become stressed out with all the hustle and bustle because it is hands down Kent's busiest time of year at work, also.  This year, I'm choosing to be thankful that I have a little buddy who enjoys tagging along with me on all the holiday errands. This year I'm letting the kids pick what they want to give their teachers and friends instead of agonizing over the perfect gift.

Happy Thursday, all!

No comments: