10.16.2014

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful the kids both had a pajama day yesterday.  Getting ready for school was a breeze!

I'm thankful Christmas is around the corner.  I'm geeking out over kids' Christmas lists already.  We have had so much fun looking through all the holiday catalogs that have come in the mail.

I'm thankful for a generous gift a couple weeks ago that I can't believe I forgot to mention earlier. You're the best, Dad!

I'm thankful for quiet afternoons while Kase sleeps.  I am feeling so organized lately, largely attributed to his looong naps.  Also, knowing that he'll sleep for awhile makes it easy to spend my whole morning with him, just playing whatever he wants because I know I'll have time to do laundry, cleaning, etc while he sleeps.

I'm thankful for an absolutely beautiful fall day.

Happy Thursday, guys!

No comments: