9.17.2014

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful the weather has been cool enough to change up our usual boring menu line-up of things like spaghetti and tacos to include soups and other cold weather foods.  I'm also thankful the weather hasn't turned so cold that we can't grill out.  I heart fall.

I'm thankful that Kase takes good naps.

I'm thankful for time.  I feel like I've had a lot more of it this week and I am really enjoying it.  As we're driving home from doing errands, Kase points to a park and says, "I wanna go there, Mom!" and I love being able to pull over to stop and play for awhile.  There is nothing like the feeling of not being rushed and being able to have plenty of time for my favorite people.

I'm thankful for good health.  Kylee's not 100% yet and Kael's legs still hurt, but we've had several tests run for both of them and things are coming back pretty normal.  My instincts tell me that Kylee's stuff is mostly nerves and that Kael's body could benefit more from a night on the couch rather than being on his feet playing sports or playing with friends from about 3:00-8:00.

I'm thankful for a fun weekend ahead.

Happy Thursday, all!

No comments: