5.29.2014

Thankful Thursday

I am so thankful Kent made a special trip over his lunch hour to pick up some Protein water I had mentioned that I would like to try. Love it! I don't eat very much meat so I try sneaking protein into my diet any way I can. I am instantly uhhhb-sessed.

I'm thankful for the special connection Kael and the baby I watch seem to have.  Kael has the most calm, soft, sweet way of talking to him and Reid is completely captivated by Kael!

I am so thankful my dad took Kase to hang out with him a few afternoons last week. He is totally Grandpa's little buddy.

I'm thankful for the extra babysitting I'm doing this week.  The additional income is nice but the kids having built-in buddies all day is awesome.

I'm thankful for these Strawberry Shortcake Bars. Strawberries=summer.

I'm thankful Keith and Cindy were available to come hang out with the kids yesterday afternoon.  Kase was dying to go to the park and I appreciated the extra sets of hands.

I'm thankful Kent was able to go in late to work this morning.  Kael's ear has been really bothering him again and he needed to go to the doctor.  Kent to the rescue!

Happy Thursday, guys!

No comments: