11.22.2013

Today



Today I seriously stocked up on groceries.  Having a pantry and fridge full of food makes me so happy.

Today is the first day this week I haven't gotten a call from the school nurse.

Today I played with the Kinetic Sand the kids are getting for Christmas.  This stuff is COOL!

Today I made scotcharoos and don't regret for a second that I accidentally melted too much chocolate and had to eat the rest.

Today I am having the best time watching the kindergartners at recess. They are all bundled up to play in a half inch of snow.  Too cute.

Today I actually shrieked when I found N*Sync's first Christmas CD hidden behind another Christmas CD.  I have been listening to it all morning on repeat.

Today I took Kase outside to play in the snow.  He was too small to walk last year so technically this is the first snow he's ever played in.  This is why I stay home, folks.

Today I took Kase with me to buy plates for the baby shower.  He grabbed some, sat in the aisle, put the pack of plates nicely on his lap and asked, "Snack?"

Today I started on the kids 2013 photo books making it the earliest I have ever started on this time consuming, "get lost in the memories" project.

What's going on with you today?


No comments: