10.14.2013

My boys





This one's for the leading guys in my life.

Kent coached the 3rd grade boys to a 3-3 season, ending yesterday on a win.  Kael had his best game ever- it was like something just clicked and he was pulling flags left and right.  I was so happy for him. 

Got it!


Could you just die at how happy Kael looks in this photo?

Out for malts after the game. 
Saturday, while Kylee and I were off birthday present shopping for friends, my three boys headed to my parents' house for a morning of bonfires, tractor driving and walnut throwing.







Friday night (sorry, I'm going backwards for some reason in this post) we had dinner with Kent's family then Kent's brother, Kyle, hung out for awhile.  It was so sweet watching Kase crawl up on Kyle's lap with a book in his hand.  Kyle must have read that same book to Kase ten times! Kase sure loves his Uncle Kyle.




No comments: