10.11.2013

Eight things. Because 8 is my favorite number.

1. My thoughts and prayers go out to a family in town who unexpectedly lost their high school senior son yesterday.  I can't even imagine the heartache.

2. I spend more time making lists to organize my life than actually organizing my life.

3. I'm totally ready for Christmas season because I have spent the last two days organizing my Christmas binder.  See above reference. Either way, bring it on!

4. In the same day, I lost one of my favorite earrings and realized that my favorite jeans have a hole in the knee. #firstworldproblems

5. I cannot express how much I love Kael's teacher.  She just e-mailed a Six-Week Review of how the kids are doing.  Since I have several teacher friends/family members I know how dreaded conferences are.  Can you imagine essentially doing an extra conference only six weeks into the school year? I mean it's not face-to-face, but we're talking a personalized e-mail here, directly naming Kael's strengths, weaknesses, asking if I have tips on how to reach him...she really is a gem. Talk about going above and beyond.

6. Kase is a maniac.  That's all.  If you want proof, follow me on Vine.

7. Kael raves to his friends about the Popcorn Chicken I make, hailing it "The Best In The World." Thanks again, IGE. :)

8.  Have a happy weekend, folks!

No comments: