9.12.2013

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful for neighbors, friends and family who have been so kind as to purchase Ankeny Junior Football raffle tickets from Kael.  He's super excited about selling them this year.

I'm thankful to be shirking my parental duties this weekend.  I'm pulling the kids out of school, letting making Kael skip a soccer game, and heading to the cabin for a mini-vacay.  All in the name of fun, right?

I'm thankful both the AJF board and Parks & Rec are wise enough to cancel practices in this crazy heat.

Speaking of crazy heat, I'm thankful it's going to be nice and cool up in Minnesota this weekend.  This girl is so ready to lounge around in sweatpants over the long, lazy weekend.

I'm thankful the cabin does get the channel that the Iowa/ISU game is played on.

I'm thankful you aren't tired of hearing how excited I am about the cabin.  Or are you? I'll stop.

I'm thankful Kase is learning so many words! He says something new every single day and I love it.

Short and sweet, I've got some packing to do.

Happy Thursday, guys!

No comments: