3.21.2013

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful for a snack holder that Kase can get into.  That thing occupies him for a long time.

I'm thankful for frequent plans with neighbors even though both wallet and waistline are taking a hit. :)

I'm thankful for a few iPhone photos I recently discovered that I hadn't posted.

The boys at Fritz's. 



Eating Mexican food with Aunt Tammy.  Seriously she doesn't even look pregnant in this picture!!! 


Kase joins Kent and I for our morning coffee. 


Um, maybe this is why he doesn't sleep??


 Cat tail on a diaper.  Hilarious!


Not letting the cold weather stopping us from being outside. 

I'm thankful Kase's top two teeth are thisclose to popping through.  Poor guy has been in some pain lately! Almost there, buddy!

What are you thankful for today?

No comments: